The Christmas Holiday is here. This season, as well as Santa Claus, comes with a lot of travels for various reasons. Hence, the increase in gas price.
As part of your plans during travel, you will be thinking of the choice of car service company you want to do business with. Among other key factors, you will be searching for, there is Comfort, safety, reliability, and timeliness. This post will assist you in making the best choice.
We at Fast Break Limo give in all we can to ensure that your experience traveling with us is very gratifying and smooth. Our priority is to ensure our customer’s comfort and reliance in us.
Timeliness, safety, and comfort are among the qualities we have in store for you when you choose Fast Break Limousine. Do you feel you’re not being served with what you have been guaranteed from other limo service companies? Give us a trial and see get convinced that not everyone on our line of business is all the same. An unsatisfying experience with Fast Break Limo is like seeing a pig in flight.
Pay close attention to the next bit of information you’re about to receive as we talk about the kind of service we offer. For airport transportation services with Fast Break Limo, these are what you need to know:
A Blend of Class, Style, and Comfort
Never compromise on the quality of service you need. Your driver should be looking great and presentable, well-dressed in corporate wear. The vehicle should be clean, hygienic and free of cigarette smoke or any unpleasant substance.
You pay good money for corporate car service, you deserve to be driven in a new car. That’s why we have in our fleet, new or late-model vehicles which are kept clean and ready to ensure you enjoy every bit of your ride from home/hotel to airport and from an airport to the home/hotel. An Airport pickup and airport drop-off have never been so convenient and enjoyable.
Experienced Professional Drivers
A private Transportation company that knows its business makes sure customers are driven by the best drivers in town. It is important for the customer to feel safe and comfortable with our driving at all times. The driver should not make sudden stops, sharp turns, and jerking accelerations.
An experienced professional driver will know the different routes of the city like the back of his hand. The driver will be able to beat traffic congestion and take you to your destination on time. He won’t answer personal phone calls or use his phone while driving you. Everything will be done in such a manner as to keep your comfort and security at the top level.
Black Car Service
Finally, you can enjoy the company of your driver. He can have a conversation with you, although he won’t speak until you speak to him. You can ask him for assistance and he will be happy to help. He’s there to serve you. The least of your worries will be your Transportation to your destination when you reserve a ride with Fast Break Limo.
How to Ensure Safe Travels During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Before the trip
- Before the trip, and to begin with, they advise: Check Each State’s Cases in the Last 7 Days.
- You can also arrange a visit with a medical center that has an international health service or care for travelers before leaving the country.
- It is also important to have insurance that covers COVID-19 disease and make sure that the policy covers the repatriation costs.
- Do not forget, of course, the masks, alcohol gel, and the thermometer.
- If the traveler presents any suspicious symptoms of COVID-19, in no case should they leave their country, and should immediately contact a medical service.
- If symptoms occur during the journey or on the way back, you should also contact a medical service.
- Remember that, regardless of the situation of the pandemic, you must get the appropriate vaccines if you go to destinations with a higher health risk, such as those with malaria, dengue, or other tropical diseases.
At the airport
- The first recommendation from operators is to maintain a safe distance and wear a mask.
- Do not arrive more than 90 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
- Avoid crowds within airport facilities.
- Check the flight schedules, because they may be affected.
- Bear in mind that access to airports will probably be limited to travelers only, that is, they may not be accompanied.
- Some international airports may carry out extra checks and ask for security measures, such as frequent temperature checks or some kind of “disinfection”.
- Be prepared for long waits and eventualities.
On the plane
- During the journey, we should bear in mind that the use of a mask is mandatory in many, if not all, companies, and it is recommended to use antibacterial gels and wash your hands often.
- Drink enough water to keep the mucous membranes hydrated, since the environment inside an airplane is dry.
- Cabin air is either 100% fresh or recirculates 10 to 30%. In most modern companies this air passes through microbial HEPA filters similar to those in operating rooms, therefore, in the cabin, the risk of infection is not high.
- Another issue is the possibility of contagion by a seatmate, even if he were asymptomatic. Hence the importance of wearing a mask and maintaining hand hygiene.
- Other advisable measures are not to move from the seat if it is not strictly necessary, use the designated toilets in the area where you are sitting and contact the cabin personnel in case you feel unwell.
- It can be considered leaving empty seats between passengers, but you have to be attentive to the evolution of the recommendations because they are constantly changing.
- Services such as catering may not be offered due to hygiene conditions.
At your destination
- During the stay in the destination country, try not to go to health centers except in case of illness, to avoid possible infections.
- Do not visit markets or have contact with animals, as they can be a source of disease.
- Avoid crowded areas or crowds where safety distances cannot be maintained.
- Opt for accommodation that complies with the regulations, especially in terms of shared areas.
- Avoid shared transport, especially if the traveler is a more vulnerable person.
- Follow the rules of the country’s health authorities.
- Assess the use of specialized telemedicine tools during the trip to guarantee contact with specialist doctors.
- It should be known that, if there are signs of having COVID-19 during the stay and especially at the time of return, the airlines may put obstacles to return to the country of origin.
- If you have been in contact with suspected or confirmed cases, you have to notify the appropriate health authorities to decide how to act.
When returning home
- In principle, the report advises, it would be logical to carry out quarantine when returning or any method of controlling the SARS-CoV-2 infection if a country that registers a greater number of cases has been visited.
- In any case, the guidelines indicated in each place must be followed and adjusted to the recommendations of the authorities.
- Before any sign of the disease, you should consult a doctor and inform the authorities or health agencies if you have had contact with a suspected or confirmed case.
- If you travel to tropical and subtropical areas, and in general after any international trip, it is best to consult with a specialist in International Health or Tropical Medicine, because there are diseases such as malaria that could be very serious if not treated quickly.
- All these recommendations should be sufficient to keep you safe when you travel abroad. In any case, if it is not absolutely necessary to travel, it’s best to stay at home. Because going out increases your exposure to the virus. Staying at home on the other hand is your safest bet.
When you need the most excellent quality of service for airport transportation, black car service, or corporate car service that keeps you safe even in this pandemic, contact Fast Break Limo, so we can give you the kind of service you expect for your money.