COVID-19 Safety Precaution Update
The health and safety of our passengers, partners and employees is our top priority. In the midst of all the travel concerns that have arisen from the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we wanted to let you know the precautions we are taking at Fast Break Car Services to deliver the highest level of safety.
- Our vehicles and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each ride including, but not limited to touched objects and surfaces such as seats, windows, handles, seat-belts, air vents and armrest
- Our drivers are following a no physical contact policy with our passengers (sorry no handshakes or a helping hand out of the vehicle during this time)
- We are offering a more individual travel alternative from planes, buses, trains and public transportation
- Hand sanitizer available in all vehicles
- We are open to any derivable travel destination to help you comfortably get to your destination during this uneasy time.
We understand here at Fast Break Car Services that this is a very difficult time for everyone with the COVID-19 that is impacting us not only here in the USA but worldwide and we want you to know we are doing everything possible to make sure your travels are safe.
Please feel free to call us with any concerns and questions, we would be happy to discuss in detail your personalized travel needs.